Texas Instruments

www.ti.com

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Digital Leap Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Texas Instruments in December 2010.

They brought me in along with a few other candidates. There was a dinner the night we arrived, which was very casual and enjoyable. The next day, we took a tour of the facility and had three 1 on 1 interviews with managers, each lasting about 45 minutes. The questions were mostly behavioral and about my experiences. Then there was a surprise 2 minute presentation in front of about 10 managers about why TI should hire me. The overall experience was good, but I wasn't given an offer and I wasn't given a reason why.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Instruments

Digital Leap Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Texas Instruments in November 2009.

Very good interview process. One on one with three different managers followed by a quick on-your-feet presentation. They paid for an expensive dinner the night before in an informal atmosphere that allowed us to ask questions without feeling intimidated. Most of the people were nice and thoughtful. Spent about 5 hours on site doing the interview and enjoyed meeting the people there.

Interview Questions
    • What will you do if a TI can't expand with a customer?   View Answer

Grad school.