Texas Instruments

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Texas Instruments in September 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted resume at collge job fair. Then got a call one hour later ft or an interview schedule on day after. Two interviewers were at the pre-screen interviews. They asked my to introduce myself. They ask questions about my past experienes as well as my past experiences.

Interview Question – Tell an experience that yoy make a mistake in your previous projects and how did you resolve the probkem.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview Details – Got the interview through my university career showcase from the TI recruiter who was also an analog engineer. Interview was very technical, little was asked outside of engineering. Since my recruiter was an analog engineer, he mostly asked analog material (basic things like RC circuits), and also asked a software question regarding finding all the prime numbers in the range of 1-100.

Interview Question – One of the questions was to write code ( or rather "pseudo-code") to find all the prime numbers in a range of numbers from 1-100.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Texas Instruments in September 2011.

Interview Details – 3 seperate phone interviews for different sects of TI. Basically asked about me, what I wanted to do there etc, then asked 5 questions from classes i've taken at Texas Tech. I hadn't learned everything so I got 2 wrong, needless to say wasn't given a job. asked about zener diodes, op amps, then some simple circuit analysis. I got the zener question and the op-amp question wrong because I hadn't gotten far enough in my class yet, but overall the questions were easy after I learned the stuff.

Interview Question – What is the current between the two inputs of an op-amp.   View Answer

Electrical Engineering Interview

Electrical Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Texas Instruments in October 2010.

Interview Details – Be prepared is very important. If you are applying for technical positions, you need to have a firm foundation of knowledge and be prepared for any questions related to your past experience and background.

Interview Question – What to do if one of your teammate does not do what he/she is supposed to do that hurts the progress of the project?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Texas Instruments

Worked for Texas Instruments? Contribute to the Community!

Texas Instruments Videos

Texas Instruments – Why Work for Us?

Look around you. TI is there. Our analog and embedded processing technologies power every type of electronics you touch – from laptops and cameras to auto infotainment systems and medical technologies to video games… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Texas Instruments Electrical Engineer interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Texas Instruments employees and interview candidates.