Texas Instruments Electrical Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Texas Instruments in September 2012.

Submitted resume at collge job fair. Then got a call one hour later ft or an interview schedule on day after. Two interviewers were at the pre-screen interviews. They asked my to introduce myself. They ask questions about my past experienes as well as my past experiences.

Interview Questions
  • Tell an experience that yoy make a mistake in your previous projects and how did you resolve the probkem.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Instruments

Electrical Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Texas Instruments.

Got the interview through my university career showcase from the TI recruiter who was also an analog engineer. Interview was very technical, little was asked outside of engineering. Since my recruiter was an analog engineer, he mostly asked analog material (basic things like RC circuits), and also asked a software question regarding finding all the prime numbers in the range of 1-100.

Interview Questions
    • One of the questions was to write code ( or rather "pseudo-code") to find all the prime numbers in a range of numbers from 1-100.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Texas Instruments in September 2011.

3 seperate phone interviews for different sects of TI. Basically asked about me, what I wanted to do there etc, then asked 5 questions from classes i've taken at Texas Tech. I hadn't learned everything so I got 2 wrong, needless to say wasn't given a job. asked about zener diodes, op amps, then some simple circuit analysis. I got the zener question and the op-amp question wrong because I hadn't gotten far enough in my class yet, but overall the questions were easy after I learned the stuff.

Interview Questions
    • What is the current between the two inputs of an op-amp.   View Answer

Electrical Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Texas Instruments in October 2010.

Be prepared is very important. If you are applying for technical positions, you need to have a firm foundation of knowledge and be prepared for any questions related to your past experience and background.

Interview Questions
    • What to do if one of your teammate does not do what he/she is supposed to do that hurts the progress of the project?   Answer Question