Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Texas Instruments
- Intern (48)
- Applications Engineer (38)
- Design Engineer (27)
- Product Engineer (15)
- Software Engineer (15)
- Technical Sales Engineer (12)
- Analog Design Engineer (12)
- Technical Sales (10)
- Test Engineer (10)
- Technical Sales Associate (8)
- Systems Engineer (8)
- Senior Software Engineer (5)
- Manufacturing Engineer (5)
- Engineering (4)
- Manufacturing Supervisor (4)
- Process Engineer (4)
- Analog IC Design Engineer (4)
- Software Design Engineer (4)
- Summer Intern (4)
- Engineering Technician (4)
- Digital Design Engineer (4)
- Financial Analyst (4)
- Engineer (3)
- Electrical Engineer (3)
- Internship (3)
- Quality Engineer (3)
- Program Manager (3)
- Product Marketing Engineer (3)
- Member of Technical Staff (3)
- ASIC Physical Design Engineer (3)
Embedded Software Engineer Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Texas Instruments.
I applied on TI's website. A few weeks later I was contacted by an HR about the opportunity. It spend me two weeks to even schedule a phone interview date, yes! TWO WEEKS! The efficiency of the HR is really annoying.
Before the interview, I was told to prepare a 10 minute slides of a related project that I've done. I used my senior project to carry out my presentation. The total phone interview was 90 mins. It was initially a 2:1 interview. We spent 30 minutes talking about the project, the engineers in TI asked about some in-depth questions. After that, one of them left and another manager asked me a lot of background related questions.
It was a good experience talking to those two guys, but the lack of feedback annoyed me again. I thought I did well in the phone interview, but the HR never replied my request of the interview result. After a week with no reply I decided to move on.
Earlier this year, when TI came to my university, I was told that TI is not hiring international students this year and a lot of other applicants had the similar experience as what I has.
- Nothing difficult, all are OOP and C concept questions Answer Question