Texas Instruments

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Embedded Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview Details – I applied on TI's website. A few weeks later I was contacted by an HR about the opportunity. It spend me two weeks to even schedule a phone interview date, yes! TWO WEEKS! The efficiency of the HR is really annoying.

Before the interview, I was told to prepare a 10 minute slides of a related project that I've done. I used my senior project to carry out my presentation. The total phone interview was 90 mins. It was initially a 2:1 interview. We spent 30 minutes talking about the project, the engineers in TI asked about some in-depth questions. After that, one of them left and another manager asked me a lot of background related questions.

It was a good experience talking to those two guys, but the lack of feedback annoyed me again. I thought I did well in the phone interview, but the HR never replied my request of the interview result. After a week with no reply I decided to move on.

Earlier this year, when TI came to my university, I was told that TI is not hiring international students this year and a lot of other applicants had the similar experience as what I has.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult, all are OOP and C concept questions   Answer Question

Worked for Texas Instruments? Contribute to the Community!