Texas Instruments Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

3.1

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Texas Instruments in November 2011.

Phone interview consisted of mostly personality questions. While the inperson interview consisted a few technical questions and a lot more personality ones. They believe in company culture so fit is important. The company took us out to a nice dinner the night before, overall a very pleasurable experience.

Interview Questions
  • Give a technical presentation on a topic of your choice.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Instruments

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Texas Instruments in November 2010.

Very professional interview... Consisted of panel interview plus interview by hiring manager. I did not accept offer due to a better position at a different company. Overall a very professional process.

Engineering Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Texas Instruments in October 2009.

First of all, the hiring manager called you to have the phone interview. He/she asked you some technical questions and your past working projects. If your background is matching what they are looking for the candidate, then HR will arrange the on-site interview immediately. The on-site interview is a whole day interview from 9am to 5pm. You may have one-to-one and small group interview, even they may ask you a lot of technical questions during lunch time. Don't be surprise! At the end of the interview, the hiring manager get all the feedbacks from the team. Then the hiring manager let you know the decision as soon as possible. It possibly takes fews days to hear back from the hiring manager.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melaka (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melaka (Malaysia)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Texas Instruments in July 2013.

Expect candidate to be a fast learner.

Engineering Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Texas Instruments in March 2009.

received call from hiring manager first, and then received phone interview by two engineers within that group. Answer some behavior questions in the first-half section , followed by the technical questions in the second-half section. After that, have a 1:1 interview with hiring manager directly for technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • drawing the schematic for an single stage opamp, analyze the DC gain, offset ,pole/zero etc.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Texas Instruments in January 2012.

I cleared the aptitude test conducted in T&P of our college.
    It was a bit easier than the actual interview by the company experts. I found the technical part very easy. There were choices for selecting the subsection in the technical section of apti. Analog application associates,digital n its application,technical sales,etc. I went for AAA section which i found easier than the aptitude logical n reasoning section.
    But as expected, the interview was upto the reputation of the company. There were 2 interviews, technical followed by HR. Technical was based on very basics of electronics and those guys were clever enough to make us jumble in our answers.

Interview Questions
    • Any project work you have done before third year?   View Answer
    • How did you do that?
      Then a lot of questions based on the circuit components;
        Answer Question

Engineer Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Texas Instruments in December 2010.

The individuals I spoke to were kind and courteous. They created a relaxed atmosphere that I enjoyed interviewing in. All the questions were relevant and allowed me to share as much or as little as I chose. The individual that I spoke to shared his job with me and spoke much about what I will be doing.

Interview Questions
    • Describe you drive, passion, confidence, and initiative.   Answer Question

Worked for Texas Instruments? Contribute to the Community!