Texas Instruments

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering
Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Texas Instruments in November 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview consisted of mostly personality questions. While the inperson interview consisted a few technical questions and a lot more personality ones. They believe in company culture so fit is important. The company took us out to a nice dinner the night before, overall a very pleasurable experience.

Interview Question – Give a technical presentation on a topic of your choice.   Answer Question

Engineering
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Texas Instruments in November 2010.

Interview Details – Very professional interview... Consisted of panel interview plus interview by hiring manager. I did not accept offer due to a better position at a different company. Overall a very professional process.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Texas Instruments in October 2009.

Interview Details – First of all, the hiring manager called you to have the phone interview. He/she asked you some technical questions and your past working projects. If your background is matching what they are looking for the candidate, then HR will arrange the on-site interview immediately. The on-site interview is a whole day interview from 9am to 5pm. You may have one-to-one and small group interview, even they may ask you a lot of technical questions during lunch time. Don't be surprise! At the end of the interview, the hiring manager get all the feedbacks from the team. Then the hiring manager let you know the decision as soon as possible. It possibly takes fews days to hear back from the hiring manager.

Interview Question – What test items are for ADC?   View Answer

Melaka (Malaysia)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Texas Instruments in July 2013.

Interview Details – Expect candidate to be a fast learner.

Interview Question – What you wish to be in nearest 5 year ahead?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Texas Instruments in March 2009.

Interview Details – received call from hiring manager first, and then received phone interview by two engineers within that group. Answer some behavior questions in the first-half section , followed by the technical questions in the second-half section. After that, have a 1:1 interview with hiring manager directly for technical questions.

Interview Question – drawing the schematic for an single stage opamp, analyze the DC gain, offset ,pole/zero etc.   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Texas Instruments in January 2012.

Interview Details – I cleared the aptitude test conducted in T&P of our college.
It was a bit easier than the actual interview by the company experts. I found the technical part very easy. There were choices for selecting the subsection in the technical section of apti. Analog application associates,digital n its application,technical sales,etc. I went for AAA section which i found easier than the aptitude logical n reasoning section.
But as expected, the interview was upto the reputation of the company. There were 2 interviews, technical followed by HR. Technical was based on very basics of electronics and those guys were clever enough to make us jumble in our answers.

Interview Questions

• Any project work you have done before third year?   View Answer
  • How did you do that?
    Then a lot of questions based on the circuit components;
      Answer Question

Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at Texas Instruments in December 2010.

Interview Details – The individuals I spoke to were kind and courteous. They created a relaxed atmosphere that I enjoyed interviewing in. All the questions were relevant and allowed me to share as much or as little as I chose. The individual that I spoke to shared his job with me and spoke much about what I will be doing.

Interview Question – Describe you drive, passion, confidence, and initiative.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Texas Instruments

Worked for Texas Instruments? Contribute to the Community!

Texas Instruments Videos

Texas Instruments – Why Work for Us?

Look around you. TI is there. Our analog and embedded processing technologies power every type of electronics you touch – from laptops and cameras to auto infotainment systems and medical technologies to video games… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Texas Instruments Engineer interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Texas Instruments employees and interview candidates.