Texas Instruments Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2015

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Stillwater, OK) in January 2015.

Interview

Texas instruments came to my campus for a career fair. I was interested in a HVAC internship they were providing and decided to talk to them. They scheduled me for an interview the next day. The interview itself went great, very standard behavioral questions. After the interviewed me they said I should hear from them with in 2-3 weeks. Well over a month had passed and I had heard nothing from them and apparently no one else who was interviewed from my campus did either. I emailed the HR and recruiter asking if they had any updates on the selection process and they never answered. At this point, it's been over 2 months of me checking my online job submission status on their website and checking my email daily to see if I had been turned down. Finally, on their job submission status they updated it saying I wasn't selected for the position, but they didn't bother to send me an email about it like they said they would. It was kind of unprofessional. I've been turned down for positions before and I always would get an email in a prompt and timely fashion.

Interview Questions

• Describe projects you have worked on. They also asked some basic heat transfer and thermo problems, nothing to complicated.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Instruments

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

Phone interview consisted of mostly personality questions. While the inperson interview consisted a few technical questions and a lot more personality ones. They believe in company culture so fit is important. The company took us out to a nice dinner the night before, overall a very pleasurable experience.

Interview Questions

• Give a technical presentation on a topic of your choice.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

Very professional interview... Consisted of panel interview plus interview by hiring manager. I did not accept offer due to a better position at a different company. Overall a very professional process.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Instruments in October 2009.

Interview

First of all, the hiring manager called you to have the phone interview. He/she asked you some technical questions and your past working projects. If your background is matching what they are looking for the candidate, then HR will arrange the on-site interview immediately. The on-site interview is a whole day interview from 9am to 5pm. You may have one-to-one and small group interview, even they may ask you a lot of technical questions during lunch time. Don't be surprise! At the end of the interview, the hiring manager get all the feedbacks from the team. Then the hiring manager let you know the decision as soon as possible. It possibly takes fews days to hear back from the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What test items are for ADC?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melaka (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Melaka (Malaysia)) in July 2013.

Interview

Expect candidate to be a fast learner.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Pune (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

I cleared the aptitude test conducted in T&P of our college. It was a bit easier than the actual interview by the company experts. I found the technical part very easy. There were choices for selecting the subsection in the technical section of apti. Analog application associates,digital n its application,technical sales,etc. I went for AAA section which i found easier than the aptitude logical n reasoning section. But as expected, the interview was upto the reputation of the company. There were 2 interviews, technical followed by HR. Technical was based on very basics of electronics and those guys were clever enough to make us jumble in our answers.

Interview Questions

• Any project work you have done before third year?   1 Answer
    • How did you do that? Then a lot of questions based on the circuit components;   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Instruments in December 2010.

Interview

The individuals I spoke to were kind and courteous. They created a relaxed atmosphere that I enjoyed interviewing in. All the questions were relevant and allowed me to share as much or as little as I chose. The individual that I spoke to shared his job with me and spoke much about what I will be doing.

Interview Questions

• Describe you drive, passion, confidence, and initiative.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments in March 2009.

Interview

received call from hiring manager first, and then received phone interview by two engineers within that group. Answer some behavior questions in the first-half section , followed by the technical questions in the second-half section. After that, have a 1:1 interview with hiring manager directly for technical questions.

Interview Questions

• drawing the schematic for an single stage opamp, analyze the DC gain, offset ,pole/zero etc.   Answer Question