Texas Instruments

www.ti.com

Texas Instruments Financial Analyst Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Texas Instruments in September 2013.

First Round Interview was on campus in person. Fairly simple behavioral interview- nothing out of the ordinary. Second round interview was done through an online platform. There were 6 questions total: I was given 30 seconds to prepare for each one, and then 3 minutes to answer. Caught me off guard.

Interview Questions
  • What is a project in a finance or accounting related class that taught you something about the finance/business world?   Answer Question

Offer was a co-op, I couldn't keep up with school at the same time.

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Instruments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Texas Instruments in March 2011.

It was very very slow moving process. They said they would get back to me at a certain time and you could almost always double that

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at Texas Instruments in October 2010.

The interviewer didn't seem particularly interested in seeing me. I had applied a couple of times but when I finally got in the door, I shook her hand and got the sense that I had no chance.

Her questions weren't overwhemlingly difficult but some interviewers want you to really take control and strut your stuff; the lady that interviewed me didn't want me to take over the interview...but rather control it herself. Odd because she "said", that "it is going to be your show."

It was the first time I'd been in an interview where I felt that I had no sway over my own fate. I didn't feel as bad because I knew she had made her decision before she even said hello.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Texas Instruments in October 2009.

The first interview was one on one and very personal. Most of the questions were behavoral and they were curious about your future goals. The second interview consisted of 2 panels. The questions were very company specific and specific for the financial role. About half of the questions were technical (financial) and they want to know specifically why TI is right for you. Review company website, financial statements, and have an idea of future growth opportunities. The company expects its employees to work long hours

Interview Questions

Decided to accept an alternative offer.