Texas Instruments

387 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Equipment Engineer Interview

Equipment Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Texas Instruments in February 2010.

Interview Details – Start from HR for evaluation of papers then interview to current position needed by Department Manager
After completing all requirements needed orientation for 1 week before deploy in the line. Medical check up was shoulder by the company result will be given if you are passs on the medical fit test.

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager

Interviewed at Texas Instruments

Interview Details – I was initially contacted by the Manager I'd be working for and interviewed over the phone. I had another phone interview by another person in the department. I then was called in for on-site interviews with the Manager and three other members of the team. The on-site interviews were very thorough and took nearly 6 hours (they did take me out for an hour long lunch). A few days later I received a call from a TI recruiter from their corporate HR department indicating that the manager wanted to extend an offer. I went through a negotiation period with the HR person where we reached agreement, he extended an offer verbally and overnighted a written offer to me.

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Texas Instruments in October 2010.

Interview Details – two rounds of phone interview, then on-site interview and finally some phone interviews again with upper management. On-site interview was pretty technical and the team was friendly. The whole process was taking a bit too long than what I would expected.

Negotiation Details – the offer met my expectation so no negotiation was needed

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Member of Technical Staff
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Texas Instruments in May 2010.

Interview Details – Direct questions relevant to the job. No surprises but have to know what you are talking about. Questions were mostly technical. It was group interview with people whom you have to work with.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Just accepted

Sales Engineer Interview

Sales Engineer
Orlando, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Texas Instruments in October 2012.

Interview Details – applied through job fair at college, I received an email for the interview, with date, time and the location. They were multiple interviewer, each one in a different room, they call the name of the person waiting and take you to a room for a one o one interview.

Senior Analog Design Engineer Interview

Senior Analog Design Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview Details – was pretty easy. I had had an offer from them before, so I just contacted the hiring manager directly since I kept his contact. They needed specific skill that I had in addition to overall analog skill set. I had number of offers, and they matched the best I had

Interview Question – how do you deal with difficult people   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate, but perhaps I should've

Product Engineering Interview

Product Engineering

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview Details – Done by hiring manager and a couple of techies; meeting with manager of the manager is a good sign. HR gets involved at the tail-end of the process, if an offer is pending.

Interview Question – A few test questions (e.g., calculate exact angle between two hands of a clock) - idea is to assess the thought process of the candidate.   Answer Question

Technical Sales Associate Interview

Technical Sales Associate
Santa Clara, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Texas Instruments in June 2012.

Interview Details – Had initial phone interview with HR recruiter. After phone interview, I met with two of the regional managers in the office and had two separate 1:1 interviews that each lasted roughly 30 minutes. Questions were straightfoward and not too difficult.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you dealt with stress and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Texas Instruments

Interview Details – Got through three interviews, the interviewers were reasonable and friendly, and the interview went fine. However, I was not selected for the position and never heard back from them even though I made it to the final stage. Bad communication from the beginning, I was disappointed that they didn't communicate.

Interview Question – Explain your experience   Answer Question

Technical Sales Engineer Interview

Technical Sales Engineer
Novi, MI

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Texas Instruments in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online, then a few weeks later I was chosen to do a video interview with a Sales Manager. I made it to the next round of interviews in which TI flew me up to Novi, Michigan. I did two interviews there, the first one I was asked to sell a time share, the second interview was all behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Only technical question was how to draw an op-amp   Answer Question

Worked for Texas Instruments? Contribute to the Community!