Texas Instruments

Texas Instruments Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2015
Updated Mar 5, 2015

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Texas Instruments.

The hiring process was conducted in the college and consisted of a written test, technical interview and a HR discussion. The written test tested the understanding of network theory, control systems, signals and systems, and analog circuits. In the technical interview similar questions were asked but this time not needing calculations; but an intutive approach was needed to solve tricky, and tempting-to-make-error-kind of questions. The interviewers were also interested in the kind of projects you have done and asked questions regarding them too.

Interview Questions
    • Finding input and output impedance of op-amp based circuit, the type of feedback used etc.,   Answer Question

Product Engineer Interview

Great hiring procedure. Should be physically and mentally fit.

Interview Questions
    • What will you contribute to the company incase you're hire?   Answer Question
    Benifit and salary negotiations.

Technical Sales Interview

technical questions were simple lyk wattage of monitor or how will u select a microcontroller for ur project and there were questions related to sales lyk whts necessary for a sales person?
    will you lie to your customer abt ur product and lyk dat

Interview Questions
    • companies which manufacture electronics in india?   View Answer

Analog Design Intern Interview

The design manager just asked me some questions about my resume.

Analog IC Design Engineer Interview

On campus interview first. She told me that she works as an application engineer and I start the topic from the TI E2E thread. Then She asked some general questions like what do you imagine yourself after 5 to 10 years, how do you and your partner deal with difficulties in project, etc.

Interview Questions
    • The accomplishment in your life of which you are most proud of?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Pretty smooth, no technical question. I was drafted from a career fair of UIUC, and the guy interviewed me the other day. Only several behavioral questions and none of them is really hard. Also talks about what is on the resume,not that hard either. I dunno why they didnt me contact me after tho.

LDRP Program Interview

Submitted resume to online database for entry level LDRP program. Received email scheduling phone screening interview. Very friendly and asked simple questions on experiences. Received invitation for site visit. They payed for everything and reimbursed all additional expenses. During site visit we toured the Fab and rest of facility, had lunch, and then got down to business. I had to make a 15 minute presentation my work from a project to a group of 3 people. Then had two more interviews that dealt with mostly behavioral questions. Final step was a group project which was challenging and set up so not everybody in the group could succeed. Obviously this was focused on teamwork and how you function on a team.

Interview Questions
    • "Name a time you had to think fast on your feet"   View Answer

Better paying job offer available

ASIC Design Engineer Interview

generate the Fibonacci number on both edge

Interview Questions
    • Design a adder, count on both edge, generate Fabinachio   Answer Question

Verification Engineer Interview

Very helping and not looking at the syntax or the correct answer always.

Interview Questions
    Nothing much, since it was my first job

Design Engineer Interview

Got this opportunity through school career center. Had the first round interview on campus. Then 1 month later got the onsite interview.

Interview Questions
    • Given a clock and signal waveform, design a synchronizer to capture the signal at the right moment.   View Answer