Texas Instruments

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineering Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview Details – I applied through my school's career website and scheduled an interview. Once I got to the interview, the interviewer asked me a couple of standard administrative questions and then asked me about an accomplishment that I am most proud of. He mostly asked about this one project and things that I did to overcome challenges and things along that line.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you did something creative and how you would define creativity.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Engineering Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Texas Instruments in September 2012.

Interview Details – TI's internship program is divided into several specific roles; Systems Applications, Software Engineering, Product Testing, Design, and Manufacturing. After applying to a particular role, you may be selected for an interview. And you may be asked to prepare a slideshow presentation that demonstrates your competences regarding that role. The interview is conducted by way of phone and web-conferencing software. Your audience will include several persons and likely someone with subject-matter knowledge.

Interview Question – What is your experience with developing drivers for the OMAP platform?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Texas Instruments

Worked for Texas Instruments? Contribute to the Community!

Texas Instruments Videos

Texas Instruments – Why Work for Us?

Look around you. TI is there. Our analog and embedded processing technologies power every type of electronics you touch – from laptops and cameras to auto infotainment systems and medical technologies to video games… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Texas Instruments Software Engineering Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Texas Instruments employees and interview candidates.