Texas Instruments

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Engineer Interview

Stafford, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Texas Instruments in July 2009.

Interview Details – First contact was at school where I was talked to 1 on 1 by an engineering manager form the site wher the job was. TI called me after that to set up an onsite interview. The onsite interview was 7 hours long and included lunch with the engineering manager. Six different engineers interviewed me.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Texas Instruments? Contribute to the Community!

Texas Instruments Videos

Texas Instruments – Why Work for Us?

Look around you. TI is there. Our analog and embedded processing technologies power every type of electronics you touch – from laptops and cameras to auto infotainment systems and medical technologies to video games… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Texas Instruments interview questions and advice in Stafford, TX. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Texas Instruments employees and interview candidates.