Texas Land and Cattle

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Server Interview

Server

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Texas Land and Cattle in October 2009.

Interview Details – applied online one evening, got a call for an interview the next day, went to the interview, got asked like three questions, got the job, started in two days. for me it was way too easy

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Hostess Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Texas Land and Cattle in February 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for the hostess position via Snagajob, and later visited the physical location so I could complete my interview with the manager. However, there must have been a flub as it turned out they didn't have an open hostess position. They were actually searching for a waiter/waitress, a position I was not old enough to qualify for. The manager was very polite and told me she would keep my application on file and contact me in the event a hostess position becomes available.

Interview Question – Do you have any experience in this type of work enviroment?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Texas Land and Cattle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Texas Land and Cattle interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Texas Land and Cattle employees and interview candidates.