Texas Rangers Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Texas Rangers

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Rangers (Arlington, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Very stressful, unwelcoming and cut-throat interview process. They never followed up to my calls or emails even after two in person interviews and a skills test. I received a generic No thank you email that was sent to all candidates about two months later.

Baseball Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Texas Rangers (Arlington, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

Phone interview with Assistant GM, followed by group interviews with GM, AGM, Directors, and coaching staff. Everybody was extremely professional and I came away thinking very highly of the organization. Interview involved both cultural fit and business case aspects.

Retail Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Rangers in September 2010.

Interview

Interviewed on college campus, very professional interview and a lot of important questions were asked that related to the job that was applied for. It was my first interview and it went really well. They made me feel comfortable and allowed me to ask questions about the job that sealed the deal.

Interview Questions

• Define customer service and explain what it means to service the customer. What length will you go to for the customer?   Answer Question