Texas Rangers

Very Difficult Interview

Assistant Interview

Assistant
Arlington, TX

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Texas Rangers in April 2011.

Interview Details – Very stressful, unwelcoming and cut-throat interview process. They never followed up to my calls or emails even after two in person interviews and a skills test. I received a generic No thank you email that was sent to all candidates about two months later.

Interview Question – What ideas do you have to improve our department?   Answer Question

Baseball Operations Interview

Baseball Operations
Arlington, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Texas Rangers in January 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview with Assistant GM, followed by group interviews with GM, AGM, Directors, and coaching staff. Everybody was extremely professional and I came away thinking very highly of the organization. Interview involved both cultural fit and business case aspects.

Interview Question – How would you build a department from scratch?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Retail Associate Interview

Retail Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Texas Rangers in September 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed on college campus, very professional interview and a lot of important questions were asked that related to the job that was applied for. It was my first interview and it went really well. They made me feel comfortable and allowed me to ask questions about the job that sealed the deal.

Interview Question – Define customer service and explain what it means to service the customer. What length will you go to for the customer?   Answer Question

Worked for Texas Rangers? Contribute to the Community!