Texas Roadhouse Service Manager Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyomissing, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Wyomissing, PA).

Interview

I began with a phone interview with the corporate office, followed by a live interview with the Market Partner. I then took a long test measuring my personality and my integrity. I also had to submit to a background check, as well as a credit check. After I passed all of these things, I was put into a 17 week training period at a different location. I also was presented with a lengthy contract to sign. The most important to mention within the contract, is the non-compete contract. It explicitly states that I cannot work for a direct competitor for the term of 1 year after leaving the company. It further states, for the period of one year following termination/willfully leaving, I cannot work for a similar business (i.e another restaurant of any kind) within a three mile radius of my original employer.

Interview Questions

• You discover a friend/coworker is stealing coupons to use on future tables paying in cash, to increase her 'earnings.' What do you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The benefits offered were SO much better than what I had been receiving, negotiation really wasn't needed.

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Anchorage, AK) in August 2013.

Interview

Asked my age; Also, when I told them I don't wear hats or headsets, they failed to mention I'd have to wear BOTH before I quit my previous job and moved out of state. Also when I tld them I needed to make $55,000/year, they agreed, but when the offer write-up came it was for $36,000+ bonus.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

get it all in writing, truly understand what they are offering. The medical plan is horrible.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Clarksville, TN) in June 2009.

Interview

Very, Very informal. Asked me about myself, what I like to do. I was referred, so basically, I probably skipped alot of the formal interviewing process. I do know that the usual interview process involves the Store Manager, Kitchen Manager, Service Manager, individually, two together, or all three together, but your most important interview with be with your District Marketing Partner, who is over that store, and several other stores in that territory