Texas Southern University Interview Questions

2.2

Graduate Assistant Interview

Interview

The hiring process was pretty easy just had to fill out an application and waited for the call. Once you get a call you attend a meeting in which you are told what it is you will be teaching that particular semester.

Interview Questions

• The most difficukt thing is to gather your notes and lectures together for the class in such a short period of time.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Texas Southern University.

Interview

I honestly do not remember much about the interview and hiring process, other than it was relatively straight-forward. An application was completed. A call was recieved requesting an interview. Maybe 1 week later the job offer was extended.

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Texas Southern University (Houston, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

I was called to meet the coordinator of the student service and she was impressed by my credential and especially my maths SAT score

Interview Questions

• There wasnt any difficult question during the interview   1 Answer

Negotiation

well I didnt negotiate because that was the only option I had beside the offer was good enough for me.

Graduate Research and Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

interviewed at Texas Southern University (Houston, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

After filling out and submitting an application form, I was asked via email to attend a panel interview with 4 faculty members. Each interviewer had several questions from general background and experience to science and research. About 1 week after the interview, I was noticed via email that I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• Asked a whole bunch of scientific questions including lots of abbreviations.   Answer Question

Lecturer Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Texas Southern University in November 2010.

Interview

Met with Dean and 2 faculty members.