Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Texas Southern University
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Graduate Assistant (1)
- Lecturer (1)
- Tutor (1)
- Graduate Research and Teaching Assistant (1)
- Accepted OfferAccepted Offer
The hiring process was pretty easy just had to fill out an application and waited for the call. Once you get a call you attend a meeting in which you are told what it is you will be teaching that particular semester.
- The most difficukt thing is to gather your notes and lectures together for the class in such a short period of time. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Texas Southern University.
I honestly do not remember much about the interview and hiring process, other than it was relatively straight-forward. An application was completed. A call was recieved requesting an interview. Maybe 1 week later the job offer was extended.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Texas Southern University (Houston, TX) in September 2011.
I was called to meet the coordinator of the student service and she was impressed by my credential and especially my maths SAT score
- There wasnt any difficult question during the interview 1 Answer
well I didnt negotiate because that was the only option I had beside the offer was good enough for me.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
interviewed at Texas Southern University (Houston, TX) in April 2010.
After filling out and submitting an application form, I was asked via email to attend a panel interview with 4 faculty members. Each interviewer had several questions from general background and experience to science and research. About 1 week after the interview, I was noticed via email that I got the offer.
- Asked a whole bunch of scientific questions including lots of abbreviations. Answer Question
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Texas Southern University in November 2010.
Met with Dean and 2 faculty members.
- No questions were outside of the norm. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review