Texas State Technical College Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Texas State Technical College

Instructor Interview

Interview

This is a position for instructor for High voltage electrical systems. I got a phone interview without any notification, not sure about the undergoing interview process, I am still waiting for the response from the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Texas State Technical College (Waco, TX) in February 2009.

Interview

My inital contact was hearing thru the grapevine TSTC would be starting a Deaf Services program there. A good friend of mine, was hired to be the Director of the program and needed Certified Sign Language Interpreters to work there. The persons, environment and great benefits were great!!!

Interview Questions

• Latest book I had read...experience interpreting in a technical college atmosphere. My goals for the future..If I was willing to learn the technical field I would be working in by reading/glancing over the class textbook for appropriate signs   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was cut and dry as a new department and depending on your Level of certification

Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Texas State Technical College in October 2008.

Interview

Easy Interview because of the individual. Not to be expected again