Texas Tech

Average Difficulty
41 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Texas Tech

Interview Details – Emailed the director and he gave me a time and place to meet with him and other staff members. He took a while to get back to me, but they were at a point where they were desperate for help and he finally contacted me.

Interview Question – Just asked how well I worked with computers   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing to negotiate. I knew everything that was expected going in.

Lubbock, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Texas Tech in August 2013.

Interview Details – You submit a Tech job form indicating your demographic information and hours you're willing to work and you also submit a resume listing your job experience through RaiderJobs. You are interviewed over the phone or in person.

Interview Question – Describe a time you were in a difficult situation and how you resolved the situation. Expect questions where you worked in a team.   Answer Question

Lubbock, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Texas Tech in August 2012.

Interview Details – I have applied for job student assistant in hospitality services. Had one on one interview. He asked what experience I had, how will I manage if some customer gets angry, how you treat your customers. Do you want to work for just one semester or entire year.

Interview Question – what is your experience in this?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I didn't like the pay.

Lubbock, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Texas Tech in January 2013.

Interview Details – applied online. got a call in week and everything went well

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant

Interviewed at Texas Tech

Interview Details – GRC is organizing nearly 600 Conferences and Seminars in 2014 and 2015. Meetings will be held in New England, California and Texas in the United States, and internationally in Italy, Spain and Hong Kong, China. Click the Conferences menu on the left for a complete list of meetings.

For over 75 years, GRC's high-quality, cost-effective meetings have been recognized as the world's premier scientific conferences, where leading investigators from around the globe discuss their latest work and future challenges in a uniquely informal, interactive format. Apply to a Gordon Research Conference or Gordon Research Seminar now and see why attendees consistently rate them "the best conference I've attended this year".

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Graduate Research Assistant
Lubbock, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Texas Tech.

Interview Details – Communicated with my supervisor during classes. Discussed opportunities and projects.

Interview Question – What is experience related to Next Gen Sequencing?   Answer Question

Student Assistant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Texas Tech.

Interview Details – I applied through an online job posting and received a call within the same week. The recruiter asked few questions over the phone and proceeded to schedule an in-person interview with the manager and assistant manager. I was told to send him documentation afterwards and I received an offer a day later.

Interview Question – What are your best leadership skills?   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Graduate Research Assistant
Lubbock, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Texas Tech.

Interview Details – I contacted a professor at TTU about my interest in attending grad school there. We communicated via email and set up a time for me to visit and meet with several professors to see where I fit in best. I was given a tour of the facilities and met with other students. The meetings with each professor were very casual, and they were all interested in finding the best place for me. It was overall a pleasant and low pressure experience.

Interview Question – The interview was more of an informal meeting to get to know each other. We discussed my expectations and theirs as well as my past experience and research interests.   Answer Question

IT Help Central Desktop Support Student Assistant Interview

IT Help Central Desktop Support Student Assistant
Lubbock, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Texas Tech.

Interview Details – Signed up for an interview online; got a phone call to come in and interview. Got the job days later.

Interview Question – Tell us about your experience in IT   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Texas Tech.

Interview Details – Just a casual interview with some technical questions.

Interview Question – nothing like that. good knowledge on your projects is a plus   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Im student and there was'nt any negotiation.

Worked for Texas Tech? Contribute to the Community!