Texas Tech

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Planner Interview

Planner

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Texas Tech in March 2009.

Interview Details – Called for interview. Only met one with supervisor of department. Called back later that afternoon to offer me the job and requested I report for work the following monday.

Interview Questions

• In what capacity do you see yourself having a passion for education and learning in this position?   Answer Question
  • What software are you proficient in and what certifications, if any, do you have?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Texas Tech

Worked for Texas Tech? Contribute to the Community!

Texas Tech Videos

Texas Tech – Why Work for Us?

With a career at Texas Tech University, you are limited only by your own ambition. We foster an environment of success, both for our students and our employees. When you work here, you become part of our campus… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Texas Tech Planner interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Texas Tech employees and interview candidates.