Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center

Updated Aug 25, 2014
Updated Aug 25, 2014

2.6

IT Support Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center.

I had 2 interviews before I was hired, not that difficult at all. They asked questions and it was answer and move on to the next interviewer. It was a good and easy experience.

Interview Questions
    • If you were an animal, what kind of animal would you be and why?   View Answer
    No negotiation this is what they offer and that is the bottom line.

Unit Coordinator Interview

I applied online and got a call a few weeks later to interview that week with the unit manager and director. They were very polite and the questions pertained to managing schedules. I got to interview a second time with a physician and was asked specific questions pertaining to my experience.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was the usual of how did you handle a difficult situation in your previous work experience.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in September 2010.

An open job interview is an interview for employment where companies accept job applications during a ranges of times when all applicants who are interested in applying can attend. The company conducts on-the-spot interviews rather than scheduling individual interview appointments with candidates. If the company advertises open interviews, this will be the first step in the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • A screening interview is a type of job interview that is conducted to determine if the applicant has the qualifications needed to do the job for which the company is hiring. A screening interview is typically the first interview in the hiring process if the company does not start with open interviews.   Answer Question

Residency Unit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in November 2013.

Phone interview followed by face to face interview about a week letter

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in June 2011.

For my interview process, all I had to do was fill out an online application. Then after about a week I got a phone call to have a face to face interview the following day. The interview was simple and basic.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked if I was willing to work during the holidays.   View Answer
    No negotiation phase. It was take it or leave it.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  El Paso, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in June 2013.

The interview was a joke. It was obvious that whoever wrote out the interview questions had a very limited, if not nonexistent, knowledge of the English language. Two of the three interviewers could barely speak English and only did so with an extremely heavy accent to the point that I had to repeatedly ask that the questions be repeated.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Abilene, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abilene, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in December 2011.

Initial communication was through email followed by a personal interview which included a presentation and critical review. Then a personal interview with the immediate supervisor and it was done. The talks were mainly about the research and the direction in which the lab was moving. This included the future work of the lab if appointed.

Interview Questions
    Terms of appointment and sponsorship and negotiation was not tough

Patients Services Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in October 2008.

The hiring process for the initail application was online. I then received a phone call for an interview. Had a one on one interview with the administrator of the department of Ob-Gyn, then received a phone call back with in a few days.

Interview Questions
    • Well we all have them, but I feel speaking about your faults is a hard question.   Answer Question

Worked for Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center? Contribute to the Community!