Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center

Relevance Date Difficulty

Unit Coordinator Interview

Unit Coordinator

Interviewed at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call a few weeks later to interview that week with the unit manager and director. They were very polite and the questions pertained to managing schedules. I got to interview a second time with a physician and was asked specific questions pertaining to my experience.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was the usual of how did you handle a difficult situation in your previous work experience.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Lubbock, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in September 2010.

Interview Details – An open job interview is an interview for employment where companies accept job applications during a ranges of times when all applicants who are interested in applying can attend. The company conducts on-the-spot interviews rather than scheduling individual interview appointments with candidates. If the company advertises open interviews, this will be the first step in the interview process.

Interview Question – A screening interview is a type of job interview that is conducted to determine if the applicant has the qualifications needed to do the job for which the company is hiring. A screening interview is typically the first interview in the hiring process if the company does not start with open interviews.   Answer Question

Residency Unit Coordinator Interview

Residency Unit Coordinator
Lubbock, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in November 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by face to face interview about a week letter

Interview Question – Most questions were easy to answer   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Student Assistant Interview

Student Assistant
Lubbock, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in June 2011.

Interview Details – For my interview process, all I had to do was fill out an online application. Then after about a week I got a phone call to have a face to face interview the following day. The interview was simple and basic.

Interview Question – I was asked if I was willing to work during the holidays.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase. It was take it or leave it.

Very Difficult Interview

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer
El Paso, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in June 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was a joke. It was obvious that whoever wrote out the interview questions had a very limited, if not nonexistent, knowledge of the English language. Two of the three interviewers could barely speak English and only did so with an extremely heavy accent to the point that I had to repeatedly ask that the questions be repeated.

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Abilene, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in December 2011.

Interview Details – Initial communication was through email followed by a personal interview which included a presentation and critical review. Then a personal interview with the immediate supervisor and it was done. The talks were mainly about the research and the direction in which the lab was moving. This included the future work of the lab if appointed.

Interview Question – comfortable with animal research   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Terms of appointment and sponsorship and negotiation was not tough

Patients Services Support Interview

Patients Services Support
Lubbock, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in October 2008.

Interview Details – The hiring process for the initail application was online. I then received a phone call for an interview. Had a one on one interview with the administrator of the department of Ob-Gyn, then received a phone call back with in a few days.

Interview Question – Well we all have them, but I feel speaking about your faults is a hard question.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center employees and interview candidates.