Text 100 Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2015

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Text 100

PR Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Text 100.

Interview

The interview and writing test were not difficult. However, the two ladies interviewed me didn't ask for evidence of my answers to their questions. I'm not sure if they were really in the mood of checking my capability or persona...

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Text 100 (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Two phone screenings (one with recruiter and one with account manager), one in-person group interview and the second round is a full on presentation. I was more than qualified for this position and truly believed I aced both interviews. To be honest, the whole presentation thing threw me off. Not because I am uncomfortable presenting but because it was just simply an awkward and manufactured environment. There were new people in the room I hadn't met before for "fresh perspective" and they just seemed unhappy. Overall, I could tell this was a great place to work in a traditional sense, but I got the feeling my interviewers were not actually happy to be there. They seemed fake and that's not an environment I'd want to work in.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Text 100 (Rochester, NY).

Interview

One interview that was relatively quick. The interview was very conversational and the interviewers were very friendly and willing to answer all/any questions about the company that I had.

Interview Questions

• I would just know about the client's they are working with they may ask about that or your knowledge on their work.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Text 100 (London, England (UK)) in May 2012.

Interview

The graduate hiring process consisted of an initial CV and detailed cover letter.The first round interview was a 30 Minute SKYPE interview. The final round was 8 hours long including written and spoken individual&group competency based assignment followed by several 1 on 1 interviews with different level staff.

Interview Questions

• What area of communications theory is most useful in practice?   Answer Question
    • What gets you up in the morning?   Answer Question
    • How would you go about researching specialist bloggers to engage with?   Answer Question