Textron

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering LDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Textron in September 2011.

Met some recruiters at a career fair at my University and was asked to come interview a few days later on campus. Some interviews I saw had 2 people, mine only had one. Wasn't too nerve racking or anything the people were nice. Mainly discussed my experience in the industry.

I would advise having a top 5 of the preferred work locations/companies and knowing a handful of knowledge on them.

My perception of the people is that they are a rather boring bunch. Very corporate feel to them they didn't really crack jokes or smile too much. Other then that they seemed nice.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you a better candidate than other applicants?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Textron

LDP Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Textron.

Not a very tough process, two rounds. First round of interviews was on campus. Got the interview by speaking to them at the career fair. The second interview was on their site. It was just questions about yourself/resume. Nothing unexpected or difficult, two interviews both about 45 minutes long. (they give an info session on the company and program).

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult, just know about the company and your experiences in detail   Answer Question