Textron Finance Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Providence, RI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Textron in February 2014.

The hiring process was actually quite pleasurable to go through. I'm by no means a good interviewee, but it was quite easy, with incredibly simple questions:

There are "three" rounds, some of the other interns had a first round and then a phone interview, but I had a:

• First round interview consisting of two people: a manager and a full-time employee; if you do well, you will most likely be invited, on the spot to a:
• Second round interview with the exact same concept: two people, a manager and full-time employee;

For me, the wait took about a month or so afterwards, at which point I received no contact, until I received an email informing me to prepare for a final round interview via phone.

Interview Questions
  • What plans do you have for the next five/ten/etc. years?   View Answer
The terms of the contract will be given to you in a provided email. Everyone is already set into stone at this point.

Other Interview Reviews for Textron

Finance Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Textron in February 2012.

Acquired initial interview on campus website. Campus interview lasted about 20 minutes. Typical, "tell me about yourself" questions. The interviewer seemed to be looking for someone who was sure of their 5-10 year plan and knew a good bit of technical skills. Didn't seem too interested in leadership or teamwork. I think the personalities at the firm vary strongly.

Interview Questions

Worked for Textron? Contribute to the Community!