Textron Finance Interview Questions

2.3

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Textron.

Interview

Applied thru career services, got 1st interview. Pretty basic, just went thru resume. Then got phone interview which asked more about how I find out things I don't know, and they were looking for "using my resources"

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Textron

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Textron (Providence, RI) in February 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was actually quite pleasurable to go through. I'm by no means a good interviewee, but it was quite easy, with incredibly simple questions: There are "three" rounds, some of the other interns had a first round and then a phone interview, but I had a: • First round interview consisting of two people: a manager and a full-time employee; if you do well, you will most likely be invited, on the spot to a: • Second round interview with the exact same concept: two people, a manager and full-time employee; For me, the wait took about a month or so afterwards, at which point I received no contact, until I received an email informing me to prepare for a final round interview via phone.

Interview Questions

• What plans do you have for the next five/ten/etc. years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The terms of the contract will be given to you in a provided email. Everyone is already set into stone at this point.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Textron in February 2012.

Interview

Acquired initial interview on campus website. Campus interview lasted about 20 minutes. Typical, "tell me about yourself" questions. The interviewer seemed to be looking for someone who was sure of their 5-10 year plan and knew a good bit of technical skills. Didn't seem too interested in leadership or teamwork. I think the personalities at the firm vary strongly.