Textron

Updated Dec 4, 2014
Updated Dec 4, 2014

2.6

Financial Analyst Interview

I had a 30 minute phone call interview. I wasn't asked any specific questions, it was more like a conversation about what I do, my interests, speak about my previous positions and so forth.

Interview Questions
    • That there were no specific questions. They were eluded to, like the interviewer asking about a position and then having follow up questions on it.   Answer Question

Textron LDP: Information Technology Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Textron.

They flew about 30 of us out to Bell Helicopter for a total of 5 positions available. Interviews seemed to be very unorganized. So was the company as a whole. Also, the expense reimbursement process is ridiculous compared to other companies. It's almost not even worth doing.

Leadership Development Program - Marketing and Sales Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Textron.

I had to interviews for the position, first was over the phone and the second was I was invited to one of Textron's companies (E-Z-GO). There were 18 people invited down for 2 open positions. The interview was broken up into 2 sections, team A and B. Team A interviewed first while team B was in an informational session about LDP. The interview process was set up kind of like speed dating, each person had 20-30 minutes to meet with different individuals within the company.

Intern Interview

Standard Phone interview first with HR. Second round phone interview with manager at one of the buisness units. Both were friendly on the phone and asked typical behavioral questions. No technical or case questions. Focused first on running through my resume then engaging in fairly standard behavioral questions. Left a lot of time to ask questions so be prepared with many.

FLDP Finance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Textron.

Two over the phone interviews. I applied through the campus website, but they did not hold on campus interviews. One with a recruiter and the second and final interview with an executive in the company. Both interviews were very straight forward with behavioral questions. The interviews were around 30-45 minutes each. Waiting to hear back from the company.

Interview Questions
    • What are some elective classes you plan on taking? What relevant skills will you learn in them?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Textron.

Applied thru career services, got 1st interview. Pretty basic, just went thru resume. Then got phone interview which asked more about how I find out things I don't know, and they were looking for "using my resources"

No negotiation.

LDP Interview

Situational interview. Tell me about a time you had to do what not. Tell me about a time you had to make a difficult managerial decision. What was the outcome.

Leadership Development Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Textron.

Applied through on campus recruiting. Standard interview process. First round was a 30 minute phone interview with HR. Second round was another 30 minute interview with a manager at one of the business units. Both interviews were standard behavioral questions with each interviewer taking a lot of time to have me ask questions. Overall, not a bad process.

Finance Manager Interview

Several interviews including group interviews. A lot of questions really focused on willingness to relocate. Seems this is their mantra
      Be willing to move every two years or choose another company. So, if you are young and really want some fantastic opportunities to see the world and move up quickly in corporate America, this is the company to join.

Can't move that often.

Digital Marketing Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Textron.

I met with recruiters at my university's career fair, then received an email about scheduling an interview 2 weeks after that. I had an in person interview, and if I make it to the next stop, it will be a phone interview. The interview was one-on-one and was more of a conversation talking about my resume and experiences. There was really only one behavioral question-- how did you handle conflict between you and another member of _____? The interviewer asked why I was interested in Textron and the position. Be prepared to know your resume front and back.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle conflict between you and another member of ______?   Answer Question