Thales Aerospace Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Thales Aerospace

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Thales Aerospace (Irvine, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Hiring process was done privately with the main manager, we got on good, and he liked my skills and did not go into the day to day job stuff too much. Many of the job expectations were glossed over or ignored in the interview. Also, 2nd 1-on-1 interview was required on first day of job(which was odd because I already had the job). Also, did not find out till after I started that I would not get an office or a cube, just this open shared desk with absolutely no privacy with everyone's talk and phone calls in your ear all day. No music allowed in environment either.

Interview Questions

• Do you live by ITIL Process in your work ethic?   1 Answer

Hourly rate was okay, but the salary offer as lowball. Also the 2 weeks sick time is considered part of the "Extra Vacation time" they offer you. That can be good and bad, but must take the time often, no storing up time over 1 year.

International Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Thales Aerospace (Baltimore, MD) in July 2009.

Interview

I thought I had done very well, and was surprised when i did not get an offer.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult challenge?   1 Answer
    • What have been your greatest achievements.   1 Answer