Thales Communications Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Thales Communications

Director International BD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksburg, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thales Communications (Clarksburg, MD) in July 2011.

Interview

Good interview with several senior employees. Each of the individuals conducting the interview had different perspectives of the position. I found out the previous Director had recently left to establish his own company.

Interview Questions

• Scope of International BD Experience   1 Answer

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksburg, MD

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thales Communications (Clarksburg, MD) in July 2009.

Interview

very pleasant atmosphere. came across as caring, and knowledgeble of the industry, turned out to be very different once hired.

Negotiation

you'll pretty much get what you want, they're desperate, can't keep anybody worthy

Principal Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thales Communications in May 2007.

Interview

Interview started at 9:00A.M. with a good introduction to the company and benefits. Interviewed with several engineers and hiring manager. Mostly non-technical with one exception.

Interview Questions