Thales

Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Colombes (France)

I interviewed at Thales in September 2009.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interviews

First with HR- classic interview (resume and background review, why are you looking for a new opportunity,..)
Second round with operational people (no tricky question, only questions about resume and pas experience)
third round with service director same kind of behavioral questions.It didn't seem like they wanted to trick me or so

Interview Question – what would you do if you didn't try manage to achieve your goals?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not really

Contract Manager Interview

France (France)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Thales in March 2013.

Interview Details – I passed the interview for a position of Contrat Manager in the South of France. Firsty I received a call from the HR of Thales to discuss some elements of my CV, I then made a phone call with the head of the legal and finally was convoked in Thales to attend the interview

Interview Question – Give an example on how you mitigated the risk?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Brest (France)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Thales in April 2012.

Interview Details – I had one interview with two people, on was my direct supervisor and the other was a developer I had to work with. The ask me to introduce myself and then ask me a few questions about my programming skills. Nothing fancy, no algorithms, just a plain old discussion.

Interview Question – There was no difficult question.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Thales? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thales interview questions and advice in France. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Thales employees and interview candidates.