Thales

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Generalist Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Thales in January 2012.

Interview Details – Recruiter called me on Tuesday about the position. I expressed an interest. Had telephone interview with recruiter on Wednesday. She was awful - really negative about the Company. Mainly spoke to me about the role. No real 'interview questions'.

Face to face interview with HR Manager on Friday. Really knowledgeable and honest. Actually enjoyable interview!

Interview Question – Why the move from Finance to Engineering - are you up to it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Final interview Friday morning. Offered Friday afternoon. Was crystal clear as to how much the role was signed off up to and I was firm with my expectations - offered top of the banding immediately.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Thales? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thales interview questions and advice in London, England. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Thales employees and interview candidates.