Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Thales
- Software Engineer (6)
- Software Developer (3)
- Project Manager (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Software Analyst (2)
- Ingénieur logiciel (2)
- Ingénieur Systèmes (1)
- Gestionnaire des contrats (1)
- Ingénieur banc (1)
- Business Performance Analyst (1)
- Linux Kernel Engineer (1)
- Graduate Software Engineer (1)
- Hardware Engineer (1)
- Senior Account Manager (1)
- Senior Counsel (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Project Planner (1)
- Design Engineer (1)
- Procurement Manager (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Verification and Validation Specialist (1)
- Validation and Verification Engineer (1)
- Graduate Systems Engineer (1)
- Human Resources Generalist (1)
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Thales (London, England (UK)) in January 2012.
Recruiter called me on Tuesday about the position. I expressed an interest. Had telephone interview with recruiter on Wednesday. She was awful - really negative about the Company. Mainly spoke to me about the role. No real 'interview questions'. Face to face interview with HR Manager on Friday. Really knowledgeable and honest. Actually enjoyable interview!
- Why the move from Finance to Engineering - are you up to it? Answer Question
Final interview Friday morning. Offered Friday afternoon. Was crystal clear as to how much the role was signed off up to and I was firm with my expectations - offered top of the banding immediately.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thales (London, England (UK)) in November 2011.
Three stages, initial telephone interview with recruiter. Second interview with prospective line manager, Final interview with Director. All very straightforward. Friendly and put me at ease. Very happy to answer any questions I had and described the company culture very accurately. Instant rapport was easy to establish and I got a good feel for the role at the the various stages of the process.
- What I thought the key trends in my market were. Answer Question
Fairly easy, I named a figure that I felt was reasonable and they made me a sensible offer that was above it by a small amount