Thales Interview Questions & Reviews in London, England

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Thales in January 2012.

Recruiter called me on Tuesday about the position. I expressed an interest. Had telephone interview with recruiter on Wednesday. She was awful - really negative about the Company. Mainly spoke to me about the role. No real 'interview questions'.

Face to face interview with HR Manager on Friday. Really knowledgeable and honest. Actually enjoyable interview!

Interview Questions
    • Why the move from Finance to Engineering - are you up to it?   Answer Question
    Final interview Friday morning. Offered Friday afternoon. Was crystal clear as to how much the role was signed off up to and I was firm with my expectations - offered top of the banding immediately.

Worked for Thales? Contribute to the Community!