Thales Interview Questions in London, England

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Thales (London, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

Recruiter called me on Tuesday about the position. I expressed an interest. Had telephone interview with recruiter on Wednesday. She was awful - really negative about the Company. Mainly spoke to me about the role. No real 'interview questions'.

Face to face interview with HR Manager on Friday. Really knowledgeable and honest. Actually enjoyable interview!

Interview Questions

• Why the move from Finance to Engineering - are you up to it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Final interview Friday morning. Offered Friday afternoon. Was crystal clear as to how much the role was signed off up to and I was firm with my expectations - offered top of the banding immediately.