Thales Interview Questions in London, England

Updated Aug 17, 2015

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Thales (London, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

Recruiter called me on Tuesday about the position. I expressed an interest. Had telephone interview with recruiter on Wednesday. She was awful - really negative about the Company. Mainly spoke to me about the role. No real 'interview questions'. Face to face interview with HR Manager on Friday. Really knowledgeable and honest. Actually enjoyable interview!

Interview Questions

• Why the move from Finance to Engineering - are you up to it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Final interview Friday morning. Offered Friday afternoon. Was crystal clear as to how much the role was signed off up to and I was firm with my expectations - offered top of the banding immediately.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thales (London, England (UK)) in November 2011.

Interview

Three stages, initial telephone interview with recruiter. Second interview with prospective line manager, Final interview with Director. All very straightforward. Friendly and put me at ease. Very happy to answer any questions I had and described the company culture very accurately. Instant rapport was easy to establish and I got a good feel for the role at the the various stages of the process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fairly easy, I named a figure that I felt was reasonable and they made me a sensible offer that was above it by a small amount