Thales-Raytheon Systems

Thales-Raytheon Systems Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Thales-Raytheon Systems

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Thales-Raytheon Systems.

They didn't ask me any technical questions which was surprising. Asked me questions regarding things on my resume like the projects I completed and classes I took.

I spoke with a lead engineer and a manager together in an interview, and also had the opportunity to speak to a software engineer about work culture and the likes.

Interview Questions
    • The entire interview was unexpected. I was expecting to have at least a few technical questions asked, but there were none.   Answer Question

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Thales-Raytheon Systems.

1. Interview from recruiter to check your availability for an onsite interview.
    2. Onsite interview: 30 mins each with 5 different people (HR, Manager, SE, SE, SE)
    3. You'll receive a call in week or two regarding the result of the interview, including the offer.

Interview Questions
    • First two interview will be behavioral. The last three interviews will be technical. Technical questions include data structure, java (like the ones in the certification exam), OOP, design patterns, UML, etc...   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Thales-Raytheon Systems in July 2011.

Panell Interview. They came late

Software Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Thales-Raytheon Systems in March 2010.

I received a call from the project leader and he asked me a few questions about my past experiences, CS skills, and some generic interview questions. The job requires UML, which I was not particular familiar with. However, he was extremely nice and suggested that I should be able to pick it up relatively easily.

Afterward, I underwent a background check for security clearance. Then I talked with the department manager (?) to talk about what is expected. Overall, relatively stress free and positive experience.

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Thales-Raytheon Systems in August 2009.

Met with 2 from the team, no managers. Asked mostly about processes, tools, and development environments previously used. Situations with coworkers and how I have dealt with them, how I would deal with presented scenarios. No specific technical questions.

Interview Questions
    Was told I couldn't be offered more than what 2 existing engineers were making at that same level. Roughly a 6% salary increase from previous employer plus 5k signing bonus.

Software Engineer Interview

talked with recruiter, on site interview with hiring manager and 3 other people. non-technical

Interview Questions
    • none, interview was all behavioral and soft. where do you see yourself in x years, etc   Answer Question