Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Thales
- Software Engineer (6)
- Software Analyst (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Ingénieur logiciel (2)
- Ingénieur Systèmes (1)
- Gestionnaire des contrats (1)
- Ingénieur banc (1)
- Project Planner (1)
- Design Engineer (1)
- Procurement Manager (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Verification and Validation Specialist (1)
- Validation and Verification Engineer (1)
- Human Resources Generalist (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Graduate Systems Engineer (1)
- Business Performance Analyst (1)
- Linux Kernel Engineer (1)
- Graduate Software Engineer (1)
- Hardware Engineer (1)
- Senior Counsel (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
Software Developer Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Thales (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in June 2014.
interviewed with many people in the office and as well as people in remote office.
asked technical questions for C++ and general programming knowledge. They also asked how fast I can learn. Waited a few weeks and HR emailed me that I am not selected. Was a good interview process though.
- Explain the differences between std::vector and std::list. When each of them can be used more effectively. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Thales
Software Developer InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Thales (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2013.
First Interview - very nice and decent about your work experience and personality.
Little talk about way you code and how to handle projects.
Second interview - full on technical interview two expert from Thales will come to interview ONLY PREPARE FOR TECHNICAL. there will no other questions
- ALL QUESTIONS were most difficult and unexpected. They are quite not sure about how to prepare interview questions they will be same if you are experienced junior or intermediate. They want everyone to know all stuff in depth. IF you successfully answer one question another question in depth of that will be ready until you give up. 50% questions will be out of requirements. not sure what they want out of candidate but they want candidate to know everything. 1 Answer