Thales UK Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.4

Safety Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Thales UK.

Interview

It was a phone interview with HR going through some general questions. The conversation was quite relaxed. And they are planing for another technical interview and probably would fly me over to UK for another assessment.

Interview Questions

• why this job? why UK?what is your expectation for salaries?   Answer Question

Research and Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Thales UK (Reading, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process included 4 stages. 1. Group exercise 2. Writing task 3. Presentation and Technical interview 4. HR interview based on psychometric test done online. The group exercise was easy and lasted about 40min. They usually want to assess how well you interact with others to solve a problem. I found the writing part difficult as I spent plenty on reading the handouts. Just be careful to balance the reading/writing time accordingly.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why are you interested in this role? 2. In technical interview, an overview of a problem might be given to you and you must give a brief overview on how to solve the problem.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Thales UK.

Interview

I applied online and after 2 weeks got invitation for assessment centre. There it was group activity, written exercise and aptitude test. Not very difficult. Just stay focused and participate in group activity by giving your opinions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Thales UK in September 2014.

Interview

Candidate experience was woeful. Protracted and disjointed. 1 telephone, 3 face to face including an assessment centre which wasn't fully administered, psychometrics . Then no feedback at all. Chased but again no feedback.

Interview Questions

• Questions in assessment centre were too basic for the role, altogether repetitive and there was no flow/joined up approach between the interviews   Answer Question

Summer Placement Interview

Interview

I applied to the Job only and completed a judgment test shortly after I was invited to an assessment centre

Interview Questions

• The question were difficult as the recruitment process for placement students is almost identical to their graduate recruitment processs   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Thales UK (London, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

One interview, two experts and an HR representative. Friendly and laid back. Technical questions mainly focusing on my experience and activities completed. HR asked some of the usual questions about career aspirations and expected benefits.

Graduate Program (Software Engineer) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockport, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Thales UK (Stockport, England (UK)) in July 2012.

Interview

One telephone interview and an assessment day (runs through the morning until around 2pm). The assessment day begins with several group activities, then each person is interviewed on a 1:1 basis with the department (which you applied to) head and a HR representative.

I had another offer from a preferable employer

Infrastructure Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Thales UK (Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)) in June 2010.

Interview

Initial contact came to me through an agency – The process of getting through the door and being interviewed was relatively painless and quite short, I was interviewed 10 days after I first spoke to the agency. The interview was panel of 2 - one Manager and technical lead who clearly knew his stuff although reverse psychology with him worked well and he was quick to answer my questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very technical but not difficult if you know your stuff - there was also a far bit that was culture based around fit and attitude to team environments   1 Answer

Was offered a position closer to home so opted for the cost saving option of less commuting

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weybridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Thales UK (Weybridge, England (UK)) in January 2010.

Interview

Telephone Interview + Assessment Centre + face to face interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were confronted by a challenging client / work colleague   1 Answer

Project Procurement Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Thales UK (London, England (UK)) in November 2009.

Interview

Weak

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Weak