The 212 Group

Interviews for Top Jobs at The 212 Group

Candidate Interview Review

Account Representative Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at The 212 Group in April 2012.

I think the interview process that the 212 group has set up is pretty cool. The first interview was really quick, I sat down with one of the hiring managers and we discussed my previous work experience and what I was looking for in a career. The manager also told me more about what they did and how they proceeded from there. I got called back for a second round interview where I went out and observed what the position I was applying for entailed. It was nice to see what I would be doing! When I got back that day I sat down with the manager again and he answered all the questions that I had, asked me a few questions and we talked about my goals and the company goals.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time whem you were challenged in your previous position. How did you overcome this challenge?   Answer Question