The 212 Group

The 212 Group Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Representative Interview

The process took 3 days - interviewed at The 212 Group in April 2012.

Interview Details – I think the interview process that the 212 group has set up is pretty cool. The first interview was really quick, I sat down with one of the hiring managers and we discussed my previous work experience and what I was looking for in a career. The manager also told me more about what they did and how they proceeded from there. I got called back for a second round interview where I went out and observed what the position I was applying for entailed. It was nice to see what I would be doing! When I got back that day I sat down with the manager again and he answered all the questions that I had, asked me a few questions and we talked about my goals and the company goals.

Interview Question – Describe a time whem you were challenged in your previous position. How did you overcome this challenge?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The 212 Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The 212 Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The 212 Group employees and interview candidates.