The Acquisition Group Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2015

2.8

Junior Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abbotsford, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at The Acquisition Group (Abbotsford, BC (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

I went in for two interviews. The first one was pretty short and just talked about some of the basics, like what my previous jobs were and what my career plans were. The second interview was a lot longer and they asked me more about my goals and what skills I had and what I could offer the company. They also explained everything about the role, like the job duties, and how to advance, and how much money I could make, and how the training worked.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate your communication skills?
      What are your short term and long term goals?

1 Answer

Recruitment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at The Acquisition Group (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a very thorough interview since they want to know what motivates you, how you interact with your colleagues, how you deal with conflict and what your future plans are. They do that because they want to be confident that they are hiring the right person for the job who will put in as much effort as they are.

Interview Questions

• How will your past experience, help you in succeeding for this role   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at The Acquisition Group (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and 2 days later I got a call. It was a pretty formal interview (I actually came under dressed). The HR Manager was so professional and nice. Most of the stuff we discussed was typical questions. Why this company. Skills. Long term goals. Just after the interview you'll be informed if you can make it through the second interview. I didn't go to the second interview though. I'm financially unstable so 100% commission based is not really the ideal thing. But if you want to improve yourself I really bet they can help. Interview questions are just fine.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at The Acquisition Group.

Interview

Growing up in Kamloops, I haven't had a lot of chances to go to interviews. This is definitely one of the most professional interview I've had here in Kamloops. The manager dressed in a full suit and the office was very professional. I was given a brief understanding of what the job entails and it seemed like a great opportunity. I am someone who always wants to grow with a company so what they offer is very attractive to me. I unfortunately didn't take the position because after thinking about the hours are too long for my kids (1 year old and 3 year old.) I would definitely reapply if a chance comes up.

Interview Questions

• Three things that makes company fail.   2 Answers

Junior Marketing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Acquisition Group.

Interview

The process took around one week. They will call you to arrange a good time for the interview, the first round is only about the basic questions, and if you pass the first round, you get to go to the second round, and a SMC will interview you. SMCs(Senior Management Consultant) will ask you more about your personal experiences.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Acquisition Group (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

I met with the HR manager. Easy interview with little to no questions. The interviewer just talked the entire time about the position and then asked if I could come in.

Interview Questions

• What are the 3 main reasons for the failure of a business?   Answer Question

Long hour, no base salary

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at The Acquisition Group.

Interview

I went into this interview knowing it was a 100% commission position, which I was not exactly keen on. I just went out of curiosity really.

Don't get a big head because they offered to give you a preliminary interview. They give a ton of interviews, and are most likely looking for desperate people who would sell their own grandmother for a commission, so to speak.

Junior Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Acquisition Group (Victoria, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Be prepared to talk about subjects such as short term and long term goals, decision on employment is highly decided upon compatible personalities with you're interviewer. Confidence and knowledge about Telus Products is a great asset to any interviewer.

Junior Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at The Acquisition Group (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

I had two rounds of interview. The first round was preliminary and it was about 15 mins. The manager asked me relatively simple questions such as my strengths, goals and my past work experiences. The second round was with two senior marketing consultants, but really they are all just sales people. The second round was about an 30 min interview where similar questions were asked. Then they told be about the pay structure (which is pure commission until you reach general manager) and advancement structure (basically if you reach certain amount of sales you advance into the next level. Then there was a final brief meeting with a general manager.

Entry Level Marketing and Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at The Acquisition Group (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

At the interview they talk to you about the company and then they ask you about your experience. The walls of the office where bright pink and electro music was out loud at the reception, I didnt like that at all.

Interview Questions

The job hours... forget your social life and your mental health. 11 am-11pm monday to friday and saturday 12-6pm.