The Addison Group

Updated Jan 19, 2015

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Addison Group

BDM Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at The Addison Group.

Initially contacted by their contracted recruiter, who quickly setup an in person interview with the hiring manager. The interview was relatively laid back, no tough questions. Position was offered within a week.

You can negotiate.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at The Addison Group in December 2014.

What a waste of time! I am a PMP, CSM and they brought me all the way to their office without showing my resume to the HM for some company they are overcharging for staffing services. They want $$$$. Cheap dates and a huge database. They love to waste peoples time. Don't waste yours.

IT Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at The Addison Group in October 2014.

I was contacted by an IT Recruiter who found me on LinkedIn and set up an interview with her over the phone. I met with like 6 or 7 people individually on interview day, one after the other. They each gave me a background of who they were and then asked me virtually the same thing by each of them. I was prepared to ask questions about the company during the interview, but I was running out of things to say by the end since I didn't know I was meeting with so many of them and I got a lot of banal information since most my interviewees didn't even know they were going to meet me. I even met with someone for a completely different position/department since they were recruiting as well. This lasted a couple of hours and I left mentally exhausted. It seems like a great company to work for, but they probably won't take you if don't appear naturally confident and audacious.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you were faced with a problem and how you found a solution.   Answer Question

Temp Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Addison Group in July 2014.

A recruiter from this agency contacted me after seeing my resume online. The recruiter asked for my references upfront before meeting me and I thought that was inappropriate. On the company's online application it said list as many references as possible and it had seven lines to fill in former managers and co-workers contact information. I thought seven references was too much and I left it blank. I was considering not even going to the interview the next day because I wasn't sure if the company was legitimate or just a place that was gathering business contacts. The recruiter asked for my references a second time during the job interview and I said I would send them later. Three or four days later they offered me a one week temp job paying $1 less than what I had asked for. I turned it down because I being considered for a long term position with another agency. The recruiter asked me the name of the other agency, the name of company where they were going to send me, what were the job duties and the pay rate of the position. I contacted the recruiter a week and a half later to say I was still available and she asked for my references a third time! I ended up getting a job with another company.

Recruiter, IT Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at The Addison Group.

I was contacted by the main recruiter for an initial phone interview. This consisted of moderately difficult behavioral interview questions. After that stage, I went to 3 different interviews with different departments of the company. Most of the interviews didn't feel like an actual interview, it was mostly them talking about the company with them asking me to tell them about myself. The IT hiring manager is a driver and very direct showing no facial expression, which may make it difficult to know what he is thinking about you.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to come to a quick decision, with few data points.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at The Addison Group.

Started with a 45 minutes phone interview, followed by a couple hour in person interview, followed by final interview with current employees of same job title, one of the vice presidents and president

Interview Questions
    • nothing too difficult. they focus a lot on a online questionnaire to see what type person you are and what kind of position you would be best in. needed in order to get onto next interview.   Answer Question

wasn't what i wanted to do.

Temp Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at The Addison Group.

fast quick overview of previous experience