The Adirondack Trust

• Popular Job Titles:
  • Teller (2)

Teller Interview

Saratoga Springs, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Adirondack Trust in May 2008.

Interview Details – They are very professional and the environment is welcoming. Come in prepared though. Dress appropriately and bring a copy of your resume.

Interview Question – Past work experience? (I had little to none prior)   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Teller Interview

The process took 3 days - interviewed at The Adirondack Trust in September 2009.

Interview Details – I applied via email through their website for a teller position. I received an email within a few days telling me to call and schedule an interview. The first interview was at their headquarters with the VP of the company. There was a short 1:1 interview followed by a simple quiz that tested basic math problems. After that interview was complete I received a call within a couple of days to interview with the branch manager of the bank where I would be stationed. That interview was more relaxed and they just wanted to tell me a little bit about their branch and the employees.

Interview Question – How would you react to a customer who was angry or upset about a charge to their account?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I took a job at another bank.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The Adirondack Trust? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Adirondack Trust interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Adirondack Trust employees and interview candidates.