The Adirondack Trust

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Adirondack Trust

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saratoga Springs, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saratoga Springs, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Adirondack Trust in May 2008.

They are very professional and the environment is welcoming. Come in prepared though. Dress appropriately and bring a copy of your resume.

Interview Questions

Teller Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at The Adirondack Trust in September 2009.

I applied via email through their website for a teller position. I received an email within a few days telling me to call and schedule an interview. The first interview was at their headquarters with the VP of the company. There was a short 1:1 interview followed by a simple quiz that tested basic math problems. After that interview was complete I received a call within a couple of days to interview with the branch manager of the bank where I would be stationed. That interview was more relaxed and they just wanted to tell me a little bit about their branch and the employees.

Interview Questions
    • How would you react to a customer who was angry or upset about a charge to their account?   View Answer

I took a job at another bank.