The Adirondack Trust Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Adirondack Trust

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saratoga Springs, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Adirondack Trust (Saratoga Springs, NY) in May 2008.

Interview

They are very professional and the environment is welcoming. Come in prepared though. Dress appropriately and bring a copy of your resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Teller Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Adirondack Trust in September 2009.

Interview

I applied via email through their website for a teller position. I received an email within a few days telling me to call and schedule an interview. The first interview was at their headquarters with the VP of the company. There was a short 1:1 interview followed by a simple quiz that tested basic math problems. After that interview was complete I received a call within a couple of days to interview with the branch manager of the bank where I would be stationed. That interview was more relaxed and they just wanted to tell me a little bit about their branch and the employees.

Interview Questions

• How would you react to a customer who was angry or upset about a charge to their account?   1 Answer

I took a job at another bank.