The Answer Group

The Answer Group Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at The Answer Group in September 2009.

Interview Details – I was called maybe a week after I submitted my resume. I was asked to arrive 15 minutes earlier than the interview start time even though I had to wait another 30 minutes while the interviewer ran around the place lloking for paperwork. I had to sit in a room with other potential candidates while employees walked up and down the hallways cursing loudly. When my interview started, I was asked questions about the different parts of the computer and my past work experience, nothing difficult, then I was told they would be in contact in the next few days. They called about a week later to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I did a web search on what the employees thought working there and actually spoke to a few employees and decided that I didnt want to deal with the 'drama' associated with this company. And I received another job offer making more money with a better hours

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The Answer Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Answer Group Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Answer Group employees and interview candidates.