The Art Institute of Seattle

www.artinstitutes.edu
  www.artinstitutes.edu

The Art Institute of Seattle Assistant Director of Admissions Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Art Institute of Seattle

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Director of Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The Art Institute of Seattle in July 2012.

There is a group interview and if they deem you worthy they follow up with an individual interview. After that if they are still interested they will schedule you for another interview. In my case I was told they were running my background and reference checks (which took three weeks). I was under the impression I was going to be hired, all of my references were great. Then at the last minute they called to say they were going a different direction. My advice would be don't slow down on your job search to wait for this company! Also from everything I've gathered, employee moral especially for ADA's was very low. My best advise would be to steer clear all together.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about a former supervisor who you liked the management style of, and one that you didn't.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The Art Institute of Seattle

Assistant Director of Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The Art Institute of Seattle in August 2011.

I first had a pretty detailed phone screening. I was then asked to come to a informational presentation and very short, 5 minute, one on one interview. Next I was called in for a final interview with the Director of Admissions. From the time I actually applied for the job to the end of the interview process, it took one month.

Interview Questions

Worked for The Art Institute of Seattle? Contribute to the Community!