The Art Institute of Seattle

The Art Institute of Seattle Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Art Institute of Seattle

Admissions Receptionist Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Art Institute of Seattle.

It was internal hiring process for me, and the interview wasn't that difficult since I've worked here previously. They mainly question you with behavioral questions- just to see how you delt with issues, pressure, and such.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult experience you have experienced, and what initiative did you take to resolve the issue?   View Answer

Assistant Director of Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at The Art Institute of Seattle in July 2012.

There is a group interview and if they deem you worthy they follow up with an individual interview. After that if they are still interested they will schedule you for another interview. In my case I was told they were running my background and reference checks (which took three weeks). I was under the impression I was going to be hired, all of my references were great. Then at the last minute they called to say they were going a different direction. My advice would be don't slow down on your job search to wait for this company! Also from everything I've gathered, employee moral especially for ADA's was very low. My best advise would be to steer clear all together.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about a former supervisor who you liked the management style of, and one that you didn't.   View Answer

Assistant Director of Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at The Art Institute of Seattle in August 2011.

I first had a pretty detailed phone screening. I was then asked to come to a informational presentation and very short, 5 minute, one on one interview. Next I was called in for a final interview with the Director of Admissions. From the time I actually applied for the job to the end of the interview process, it took one month.

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Art Institute of Seattle in June 2008.

The 'interview' was at the end of the day, the human resources contact asked questions and typed the answers as given. All questions were asked with a FLAT aspect, answers given were abbreviated. The process was robotic at best. Although the position would require creativity and personality, the interview process selected away from any customer response or customer service skills.