The Art Institutes Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

Updated Mar 18, 2015

3.5

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at The Art Institutes (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2013.

Interview

Submitted complete academic CV, 3-4 full page references, 3 page teaching philosophy, complete set of unofficial transcripts from all degrees, 25 samples of student design work and complete online portfolio of my personal work.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to present a sample lecture to a varied group of people who work in all different departments at the college   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is set hourly wage that is not negotiable.

Assistant Director of Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Art Institutes (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

You will have multiple interviews, I had 4 total, some say they were all done in the same day. You will meet with HR first, Director 2nd, Senior Director 3rd, and finally the President last.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self? they don't specify personal or professional, they want to know about you personal and professional.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation, it is what they offer you.