The Art Institutes (HQ)

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Assistant Director of Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at The Art Institutes (HQ) in November 2012.

1st = Group Interview. Very flashy, but very vague
    2nd= Met with Director of Admissions. Again, very flashy... and more of the focus on on her and her life story. Very weird.
    3rd= Met with the President of the Campus. Again, just weird. Non-job related questions and more of a life story/talking to fill quiet air. I found myself fishing for answers to try to get to the bottom of what it was that I would REALLY be doing in the position.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. I was promised a salary raise on an annual basis when I took the position. However, due to the decline in popularity among for-profit education (especially EDMC) it was recently announced that there were no longer raises or job advancement available.

Worked for The Art Institutes (HQ)? Contribute to the Community!