The Art Institutes (HQ)

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Aid Officer Interview

Financial Aid Officer
San Bernardino, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at The Art Institutes (HQ) in April 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the Art Institute to set up an interview with the Director of Financial Aid. On the day of the interview the Director was around 45 minutes late but she apologized and immediately placed the blame on the individual who scheduled my interview. I was first interviewed by the Director of Financial Aid and was asked around 3 or 4 basic questions and then the Assistant Director came in where they both began to ask questions. The interviewer stressed fit of the company above experience or knowledge. The best advice I could give would be to demonstrate your adaptability and eagerness to work with a team. The emphasis of the interview was teamwork and doing whatever it takes to help another co-worker. After what I deemed a successful interview and a call back date, I have yet to receive word back from the interview.

Interview Question – If another employee was falling behind on a deadline, what would your response be?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The Art Institutes (HQ)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Art Institutes (HQ) interview questions and advice in San Bernardino, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Art Institutes (HQ) employees and interview candidates.