The Art Institutes (HQ)

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Interview

Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at The Art Institutes (HQ) in June 2010.

Interview Details – I met with the Dir. HR first and he spent lots of time going over his background and asked me a few questions. Then I met with the President, Operations Manager and the Recruiting Manager for about an hour as a panel and finally with the HR person.
They all seemed to like their job and really wanted to do the best for the company.

After spending several hours there I never heard back from anyone. No rejection nothing. That is really not the way to do business. It was very unprofessional.

Interview Question – Tell me why you should get this job.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The Art Institutes (HQ)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Art Institutes (HQ) interview questions and advice in Sunnyvale, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Art Institutes (HQ) employees and interview candidates.