The Art Institutes Interview Questions in Milwaukee, WI

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.0

Assistant Director of Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Art Institutes (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2012.

Interview

1st = Group Interview. Very flashy, but very vague 2nd= Met with Director of Admissions. Again, very flashy... and more of the focus on on her and her life story. Very weird. 3rd= Met with the President of the Campus. Again, just weird. Non-job related questions and more of a life story/talking to fill quiet air. I found myself fishing for answers to try to get to the bottom of what it was that I would REALLY be doing in the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was promised a salary raise on an annual basis when I took the position. However, due to the decline in popularity among for-profit education (especially EDMC) it was recently announced that there were no longer raises or job advancement available.

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Art Institutes (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2011.

Interview

Met with head of department and discussed job opportunities and classes I would be comfortable teaching. That was followed by a teaching demo - audience included current faculty. After that I had to keep calling to find out that I was hired - the only negative.

Interview Questions