The Art of Shaving Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Updated May 26, 2015

2.5

Shaving Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at The Art of Shaving (San Francisco, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

It took three months for me to get into this company. And to have 5 interviews to get in for a basic employee job, that is to much. Only reason I took the job, it payed better than my other job and it looked promising.My first interview was with the SM, then had a phone interview with the DM, then another one with the SM. I was then asked to have another one with the DM in person in San Fran, which he was 30 mins late for without calling me to let me know. After that had a 5th interview with another DM. After that I was offered the job... WAY to much work for a darn sales job.

Interview Questions

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Art of Shaving (San Francisco, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

It was short and sweet (2011). Now the interview consist of taking 5 or 6 different people just for the sales position.