The Ascott Limited

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Ascott Management Associate Progragramme Interview

Ascott Management Associate Progragramme

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The Ascott Limited.

Interview Details – Applied through the ascott website and take abt one month to processs. first round is a one to one interview with the HR director and 2nd round with the top management from China Ascott

Interview Question – what is your favourite subject in university? Do u think you are an introverted or extroverted person?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Career prospect kind of like bound in the operation aspect of the business, one of the interviewers spoke in a condescending manner and appeared arrogant

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at The Ascott Limited in May 2011.

Interview Details – We had a group discussion. After the whole process, we are discussing how to sell some expired cupcakes to a homeless guy with a journalist at presence. We had a warm discussion, after the whole process, a rather young HR start to give us a quite lesson by saying we did a quite bad job everybody.

Interview Question – Who is the best team player and who isn't.   Answer Question

Procurement Interview

Procurement

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The Ascott Limited in January 2010.

Interview Details – Good initial communications with the company HR via email and telephone. The organization and planning of the interview were fine, due to the calendars of senior management . When a date was proposed and agreed upon, one can be assured on no changes. Be prepared for several interviews - either 1 : 1 or group. Be properly prepared with appropiate company intelligence ie market, vision,and values.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Mandaluyong, Rizal (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at The Ascott Limited in June 2010.

Interview Details – I was a reliever for the pregnant secretary of their General Manager and was hired quickly after two interviews. HR and GM herself

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – fantastic

Business Development Interview

Business Development

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Ascott Limited in June 2009.

Interview Details – Was referred to the position through a mutual friend who works at the the company and after sending in my resume was shortlisted for an interview. My first interview was with my direct supervisor and the assistant vice president. During the interview they asked me questions on my past experience, gave me a hypothetical situation and asked how I would market and reach out to potential clients - given that it was for a business development position. Was called up for a final interview with the over-all in charge of HR at corporate office and was subsequently offered a job.

Interview Question – I'm concern with the short period of time you have spent at each of your previous company   Answer Question

Worked for The Ascott Limited? Contribute to the Community!