The Ascott Limited

The Ascott Limited Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2014
Updated Aug 31, 2014

Ascott Management Associate Progragramme Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at The Ascott Limited.

Applied through the ascott website and take abt one month to processs. first round is a one to one interview with the HR director and 2nd round with the top management from China Ascott

Interview Questions
    • what is your favourite subject in university? Do u think you are an introverted or extroverted person?   Answer Question

Career prospect kind of like bound in the operation aspect of the business, one of the interviewers spoke in a condescending manner and appeared arrogant

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (South Africa)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (South Africa)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at The Ascott Limited in March 2014.

the head of HR in singapore department gave me an interview to test my dedication to the intern job and my interest. The interview was more of a casual talk to see my character rather than a fierce internview.

Interview Questions
    • why you chose to work as intern rather than other positions   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at The Ascott Limited in May 2011.

We had a group discussion. After the whole process, we are discussing how to sell some expired cupcakes to a homeless guy with a journalist at presence. We had a warm discussion, after the whole process, a rather young HR start to give us a quite lesson by saying we did a quite bad job everybody.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mandaluyong, Rizal (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mandaluyong, Rizal (Philippines)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at The Ascott Limited in June 2010.

I was a reliever for the pregnant secretary of their General Manager and was hired quickly after two interviews. HR and GM herself

fantastic

Procurement Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at The Ascott Limited in January 2010.

Good initial communications with the company HR via email and telephone. The organization and planning of the interview were fine, due to the calendars of senior management . When a date was proposed and agreed upon, one can be assured on no changes. Be prepared for several interviews - either 1 : 1 or group. Be properly prepared with appropiate company intelligence ie market, vision,and values.

Business Development Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Ascott Limited in June 2009.

Was referred to the position through a mutual friend who works at the the company and after sending in my resume was shortlisted for an interview. My first interview was with my direct supervisor and the assistant vice president. During the interview they asked me questions on my past experience, gave me a hypothetical situation and asked how I would market and reach out to potential clients - given that it was for a business development position. Was called up for a final interview with the over-all in charge of HR at corporate office and was subsequently offered a job.

Interview Questions
    • I'm concern with the short period of time you have spent at each of your previous company   Answer Question