The Asia Foundation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship Interview

Internship
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The Asia Foundation in October 2009.

Interview Details – initial contact and application process was very smooth, with an hr generalist to assist the process. applied online, got a call for an initial interview with some lower level associates, with your usual nonprofit interview questions. everyone was very professional. got called for a 2nd interview, with a couple mid level managers, 1 on 1 with 3 directors. Response from the 2nd interview took a while to get back, and eventually not offered the position. I contacted one of the directors, who had given me her business card (and had told me to contact her if I had any questions during the entire process). I contacted via phone and email, to which I got no response. Very unprofessional. A simple question of why I wasn't the one chosen for the position, which many orgs have offered me in great detail.

Interview Question – basic interpersonal questions, background of how your experience fits the job...   Answer Question

Worked for The Asia Foundation? Contribute to the Community!