The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Digital Account Executive Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Digital Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (Atlanta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

Heard about the opening from a friend and former coworker. Initial phone interview with the recruiter included a detail about backgrounds. Then I met with initial hiring manager during my lunch hour - good flexibility on their part - which went well and was followed by a very detailed phone based skills/personality test. I thought I would be meeting with the regional manager next, but was instead interviewed by a team lead and hiring manager for another territory. After that, I expected to hear about an interview with the regional manager, but was instead rejected based upon a criteria that was established in my first interview with them, which I felt was a waste of my time and theirs.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal, what kind of animal would you be?   Answer Question