1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Human Resource Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution in February 2011.

I received a call from the recruiter regarding my information. I spoke with them about my qualifications and applicability to the position. I received a return call requesting an in person interview. The interview was a pannel interview.

I had answered a question, not exactly the way I inteded it to be answered. My mistake was not thinking through the question without answering. I belive that was to my detriment in the process.

I never heard back from them again. No thank you for coming, no thanks but no thanks letter, nothing.

To make matters worse we had a huge ice storm and the parking lot was not cleared. It took me a minute to even get into the building.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle an employee complaint that the supervisor was not saying good morning to them, but said good morning to everyone else?   View Answer

Worked for The Atlanta Journal-Constitution? Contribute to the Community!