The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resource Interview

Human Resource
Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution in February 2011.

Interview Details – I received a call from the recruiter regarding my information. I spoke with them about my qualifications and applicability to the position. I received a return call requesting an in person interview. The interview was a pannel interview.

I had answered a question, not exactly the way I inteded it to be answered. My mistake was not thinking through the question without answering. I belive that was to my detriment in the process.

I never heard back from them again. No thank you for coming, no thanks but no thanks letter, nothing.

To make matters worse we had a huge ice storm and the parking lot was not cleared. It took me a minute to even get into the building.

Interview Question – How would you handle an employee complaint that the supervisor was not saying good morning to them, but said good morning to everyone else?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The Atlanta Journal-Constitution? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Human Resource interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution employees and interview candidates.