Interviews for Top Jobs at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Analyst (1)
- Senior Systems Administrator (1)
- Marketing Research Analyst (1)
- Digital Account Executive (1)
- Credit Manager (1)
- Newspaper Sales (1)
- Courier (1)
- Human Resource (1)
- Senior Account Executive - Major Accounts and Account Manager (1)
Human Resource Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (Atlanta, GA) in February 2011.
I received a call from the recruiter regarding my information. I spoke with them about my qualifications and applicability to the position. I received a return call requesting an in person interview. The interview was a pannel interview. I had answered a question, not exactly the way I inteded it to be answered. My mistake was not thinking through the question without answering. I belive that was to my detriment in the process. I never heard back from them again. No thank you for coming, no thanks but no thanks letter, nothing. To make matters worse we had a huge ice storm and the parking lot was not cleared. It took me a minute to even get into the building.
- How would you handle an employee complaint that the supervisor was not saying good morning to them, but said good morning to everyone else? 1 Answer