The Babcock & Wilcox Company Project Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barberton, OH
Anonymous Employee in Barberton, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at The Babcock & Wilcox Company in August 2012.

One telephone interview. Three scientists who were directly related with the research project asked me general question like what courses I was taking, etc. It was very general and they were trying to get to know me better and decide whether to call me for onsite interview. They promised to get back to me in a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions
  • How comfortable are you working in a group and give us an example to show the same.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The Babcock & Wilcox Company

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at The Babcock & Wilcox Company in August 2011.

Asked pretty standard questions. Be ready for "Why are you still available?" Also, there were many hypothetical questions, such as "what would you do if a deadline was changed on you for what you perceive to be little to no reason?" Make sure to answer questions with an experience first, then explain the rules that led you to act in that positive manner.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you still available?   Answer Question
    • How do you react when you have to get information from someone who has no incentive to help you?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase for entry level position.