The Bell Group Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Bell Group

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Bell Group.

Interview

They have you take an online assessment to determine honesty, ability to use computer, and if you'll merge well with the culture. The actual face-to-face interview involved 4 middle management members.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you handled a difficult customer and resolved their issue(s).   Answer Question

Negotiation

They called me a couple days after the interview and offered me $2 less an hour than I was wanting to accept. I stayed firm on my pay requirements... and they agreed to pay it.

Supplier Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Bell Group (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with the QC supply manager. Good meeting. Mainly questions regarding my experience and background. All went good. It might appear that my desired base salary was the issue.

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Damascus (Syria)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Bell Group (Damascus (Syria)) in July 2012.

Interview

The recruitment process is very easy did not get any interviews that I have made it difficult, they asked me to contact mobile number and on the second day to prepare the corresponding

Interview Questions

• What is the total hit 8 * 6   1 Answer
    • To what extent your ability to speak English?   1 Answer