The Berry Company Interview Questions in Dayton, OH

2.1

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kettering, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at The Berry Company (Kettering, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview First with the Admin Asst., Then a Meeting with The Managers one on one either Joe or his son Matt. Business professional attire expected, overview of resume and skills discussed during the process, personality is a big factor, being able to properly articulate your previous experience and how it would apply to the role is important.

Interview Questions

• "What are you passionate about"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No salary negotiation process available.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at The Berry Company (Dayton, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

Interviewing was easy. Upper management was friendly the whole time, simply looking for people that fit the culture. Its obvious that they are searching for a younger group in their new business ventures to change the company culture.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at The Berry Company (Dayton, OH).

Interview

Lengthy process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They really don't do that.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kettering, OH

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at The Berry Company (Kettering, OH).

Interview

Filled out application in person then took a skills text. Couple days later got call for interview. At end of the interview was offer job and had to take a drug test after interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at The Berry Company (Dayton, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter then I was moved onto another phone interview with a manager. I was then brought in for a face to face interview and to do a role play.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe a time when a customer was worried of the potential risk of failure and how did I respond to that   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was already set amount. so no real negotiating took place.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at The Berry Company (Dayton, OH) in January 2011.

Interview

Hiring was swift. They cattle herd you into three sep. interviews with people who are average intelligence. They convince you that you can make 100K, how can you say no to that. Upon seeing that the position reqired you to sit in a mess of cubicles and be tied to the phone, cold calling all day long, it is not the greatest way to start your career.

Interview Questions

• "Where do you see yourself in ten years?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation - starts you at 22K.

Digital Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at The Berry Company (Dayton, OH) in December 2010.

Interview

I had a total of six different interviews over a period of approximately four weeks. This included human resources staff/talent development people, the hiring manager and other senior people. The interview process overall was quite positive - with the interview process being both professional and informative. Quite honestly, I figured that after several interviews that all included a great deal of positive feedback, that I had to be an odds-on favorite for the position.... at least until having the interview with the actual hiring manager. The interview with the hiring manager was a full-blown train wreck from the beginning. It was 20 minutes late in starting, she acted like she had better things to do - in fact, she must HAVE as she took two phone calls during the interview and ended the interview 10 minutes early. The only thing I could figure was she had someone else in mind for the position and was just going through the motions. What had started out as a positive experience left me feeling like my time had been wasted along with the time of the other people that had interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• Relatively standard interview questions - tell me about your background, etc.   Answer Question

Good Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at The Berry Company (Dayton, OH) in October 2009.

Interview

Meet with three to four different people in the organization. Very orderly process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation.