The Berry Company

Updated Nov 14, 2014

2.7

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kettering, OH

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at The Berry Company in October 2014.

Phone Interview First with the Admin Asst., Then a Meeting with The Managers one on one either Joe or his son Matt. Business professional attire expected, overview of resume and skills discussed during the process, personality is a big factor, being able to properly articulate your previous experience and how it would apply to the role is important.

Interview Questions
    No salary negotiation process available.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Initial contact at a career fair. A few days later got a call to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was difficult. A lot of very specific, detailed questions. I seemed to have passed though, as the recruiter set me up with another phone interview with the Sales Manager. This interview seemed much easier than the previous one. Fewer questions that were not very detailed. Mostly just personality assessment questions. I was told to check my email in the coming days to see if I would move on to an on-site interview. This email was quick to arrive. I would not be moving on. Other than the final email telling me I had not moved on, correspondence was slow. After the initial phone interview, I was told I'd receive a call in 48 hours. 4 days passed before I received the next phone call.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when something did not go as planned and you had to troubleshoot the situation. What was the result?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at The Berry Company.

Phone interview, then 4 more interviews including doing a sales simulation over the phone. Lengthy process for an entry level job. First you do a phone interview with an HR screener. Then if you pass that, you do 2 one on ones in the same day. Then if they want you to keep going, you come back and do a 3rd interview plus a sample sales call.

Interview Questions
    I was told - incorrectly that there is no negotiation on the offer - I found out I was offered less than most others at the same time. I outperformed them all and was not considered for a raise.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

interviewed at The Berry Company in July 2014.

The interview process was not difficult. I first received a phone call, then scheduled a the over the phone interview for the following day. Unfortunately, we had to reschedule due to a unforeseen circumstances.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about sales terms that I had no clue about, but I knew the concept.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at The Berry Company.

It's a four step process where you go into interview by meeting with a manager, then you meet with two other managers one on one, then you go through a questions and answer process and then have to do a cold call presentation with one of the managers listening.

Interview Questions
    • trying to conduct a cold sales call while the manager is on the other line   Answer Question
    they wouldn't negotiate

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at The Berry Company in April 2014.

Interviewing was easy. Upper management was friendly the whole time, simply looking for people that fit the culture. Its obvious that they are searching for a younger group in their new business ventures to change the company culture.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at The Berry Company in January 2014.

Call from the recruiter call, manager phone interview, 4 face to face meetings with managers, then meeting with regional manager. From start to finish it was about a little more than a month.

Interview Questions
    not a lot of room because of budget for salary but commissions are there

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at The Berry Company.

Lengthy process.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. They really don't do that.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kettering, OH

I applied through other source – interviewed at The Berry Company.

Filled out application in person then took a skills text. Couple days later got call for interview. At end of the interview was offer job and had to take a drug test after interview.

no negotiation

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Peters, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Peters, MO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Berry Company.

After 3 phone interviews, each person suggested I apply for a different position that I didn't want. At the face to face interview I am told the position I applied for is already filled.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be interested in the inside sales position?   View Answer

They offered me a position in which I had absolutely no interest in.